Job description and benefits:
- Responsible for installing rock walls, establishing rough grade, spreading topsoil, and general grading on both residential and commercial sites.
- We offer in-house training as well as specific product classes.
- You’ll be rewarded with very competitive entry-level pay, overtime, profit-sharing bonuses, snow-plowing bonus, and the opportunity to be involved with fantastic people who take great pride in their work.
- 401k matching programs, health, and dental insurance
- All newer equipment, trucks, trailers, and nice shop space
- Build award-winning landscapes that have been recognized by Rochester, Unilock and even featured on tv in Today’s Home Remodeler.
- Kittleson understands the need for a work-life balance and takes steps to ensure employees have what they need.
- Operate Case skid loaders, drive truck, or Dump truck with a trailer.
- Ability to take pride in creating high-quality, long-lasting beautiful landscapes.
- Work within a team atmosphere through communication, hard work, and care of our equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- CDL recommended.
Contact Craig@kittlesonlandscape.com or visit our website to fill out an application.