Who We Are
CI Pediatric Therapy Centers is a comprehensive pediatric therapy center, with multiple clinic locations in the Madison, Wisconsin area. CI's interdisciplinary team of OTs, PTs and SLPs focuses on the unique needs of each child. Our state-of-the-art facility, dedicated team members and supportive environment allow our patients to reach their maximum potential. CI is a fast-paced company with opportunities for growth and professional development.
CI's 15 year reputation in the community is second to none. As the largest pediatric therapy provider in Wisconsin, we provide access to the most relevant research and programs in the country. Our community clinic model allows for a collaborative, supportive and FUN work environment. CI employs both veteran therapists and new graduates, this allows us to continue to grow in new techniques and provide exceptional mentorship. We are proud to be one of Madison's "Best Places to Work" and one of Dane County's Small Businesses of the Year. Our strong administrative team takes care of insurance, billing, authorizations, scheduling etc so you can do what you do best- therapy!
Check out what CI is all about in this video!
We encourage collaboration and thinking outside of the box. Strong candidates should possess energy, creativity, and passion for working with children and their families. CI is a fast-paced company with opportunities for growth and professional development.
**We are currently offering signing bonuses for qualified candidates. **
- Competitive Compensation Package
- CI Sponsored Continuing Education
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability & Life Insurance funded by CI, with additional voluntary coverage options
- Siesta Program! Take a vacation at 3, 6 and 10 years of full-time employment paid by CI! (Paid time off options for medical leave or life events available under the Siesta program)
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Time Off: Vacation/Sick, Holidays, and Bereavement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Collaborative Work Environment with Mentorship
- No weekends!
- 8-10 hour shift, depending on caseload schedule.
- No night shifts.
- Full new hire training program at our Training Center to fully train and welcome new hires to the team!
- Relocation Bonuses may be available
We are growing and are hiring full, part and per diem OT's and OTA's. Apply now to learn more!
New to the area? Be prepared to fall in love with Madison. Madison earned top honors as Livability's "Most livable city" this year. Situated between two lakes and over 200 miles of bike trails, you can go from the beauty of our rural green space to the bustle of our city and America's best college town in minutes. Check out more information about Madison, WI here!
Check out our website: www.citherapies.com