Now hiring part-time staff to work in our kitchen. The position can be year-round or seasonal (for the winter season.) Looking for responsible people ages 14 and older. This could be a great opportunity for a first job!
As kitchen team member, you will be asked to help with several duties in the kitchen. Responsibilities include:
- Cleanliness: help to ensure kitchen and eating area sanitation adheres to health and safety guidelines/requirements
- Custodial duties: dish washing and general cleaning including wiping tables, bussing tables, emptying trashcans, sweeping, mopping, etc.
- Customer service: provide customers with prompt and friendly service
- Food cooking and prep: depending on the age of the employee, duties can include help cooking and preparing food
- Food service: delivering food orders to customers and ensuring they’ve received everything they need to have a positive experience
- Cashiering: operating the point of sale, performing cash and credit card transactions
- Stocking: help make sure all food storage areas are properly stocked and organized
- Due to the nature of the industry, certain factors such as weather and number of customers may require the employees help in other areas other than their primary area of responsibility. Employees may be asked to help with things such as shoveling, salting, and overall grounds maintenance and cleaning
- Willingness to learn
- Positive attitude
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Welcoming and friendly demeanor
- Evening and weekend availability is required
- Hourly rate is negotiable based on experience
- Retail Shop discounts
- Food and beverage discounts
- On-Hill Benefits (free season pass plus earned guest passes)
- Uplifting team environment
All job opportunities at Tyrol Basin require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.