Hiring entry-level labor technicians
Job description and benefits:
- Ability to work outside and do minor lifting.
- Learn how to install pavers and base, fire pits, and counters.
- Run case skid loaders, brick saws, compactors, and leveling equipment.
- Installation of Low voltage landscape lighting,
- We offer in-house training as well as specific product classes.
- You’ll be rewarded with very competitive entry-level pay, overtime, profit-sharing bonuses, snow-plowing bonus, and the opportunity to be involved with fantastic people who take great pride in their work.
- 401k matching programs, health, and dental insurance
- All newer equipment, trucks, trailers, and nice shop space
- Build award-winning landscapes that have been recognized by Rochester, Unilock and even featured on tv in Today’s Home Remodeler.
- Kittleson understands the need for a work-life balance and takes steps to ensure employees have what they need.
- A detailed oriented person will excel in this type of work.
- Working with a variety of tools to make your job easier and high-quality, beautiful paver projects
- Work within a team atmosphere through communication, hard work, and care of all our equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- Based out of Blue Mounds, WI, we do all work usually within a 30-mile radius of our location.
- Ability to learn how to use specific hand tools, power tools, and many engine-powered tools.
Contact Us or Visit our Website to fill out an application.