Now hiring part-time, seasonal Rental Shop team members to equip our customers with gear to enjoy the slopes. Often the first point of contact for many guests including beginners, Rental Shop team members work together to create a great first impression. The goal of the team is to maintain an effective and efficient operation of the shop, while delivering quality guest service.
- Assist in daily open/set up, close/tear down, and maintenance of rental shop; includes general cleaning and organizing
- Welcome guests with friendly and cheerful demeanor
- Guide guests through rental process; includes completing the rental form, boot fitting, and adjusting snow sports equipment
- Handle equipment returns; ensure equipment has not been damaged, sanitize, equipment, and put back where it belongs
- Due to the many variables that affect winter resort operations such as weather and number of guests, occasionally employees are asked to perform other duties or assist in efforts outside their primary area of responsibility. Other duties as assigned include, but are not limited to, shoveling and emptying trash cans
- 16 years old or older
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Evening and weekend availability required
- Experience/knowledge of ski/snowboarding industry is helpful, but not required
- Excellent problem solving
- Positive attitude and outstanding customer service
- Possess keen attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Hourly rate is negotiable based on experience
- On-Hill Benefits (free season pass plus earned guest passes)
- Retail Shop discounts
- Food and beverage discounts
- Uplifting team environment
All job opportunities at Tyrol Basin require the ability to comply with our Professional Appearance, Drug & Alcohol, and Employee Conduct Policies.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.