We are so excited to have Alexa with us for the month of January. She will be working on promotions for the upcoming Scandihoovian Winter Festival as well as other event and tourism marketing projects before she heads back to school for the spring semester.
Keep reading to learn a little bit more about Alexa.
To start, where are you from and where do you live now?
- I'm from right here in Mount Horeb, but now I live in St. Paul, MN.
What do you like to do for fun when you’re not working?
- Hang out with friends and family watching movies, and since I'm competitive probably some board games too.
If you could be any animal what would you be and why?
- A dolphin because they are care-free with lots of energy and live underwater.
If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
- Sydney, Australia (but not right now so probably Greece).
- Southwestern meatloaf with mashed potatoes.
What is your favorite TV show of all time?
- One Tree Hill.
When you were little, what did you want to be when you grow up?
- A professional dancer.